As you are all aware, we are treading on new territory. Therefore, making “the right” decision is difficult and uncertain. Here at Siena the health and safety of our community members is our number one priority.
Siena on Brendenwood has updated our restrictions as of 3/16/2020, 2:00 pm
- Visitors are limited to IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY and should be necessary visits only.
- Please curtail ALL social family visits.
- When possible, family bringing supplies for a community member should drop these items off at the Reception Desk. We will see that the community member gets the items.
- We will not be serving dinner or brunch in the Dining Room. All community members will have their dinner/brunch delivered to their apartment.
- Breakfast Buzz, Cafe Siena, and Soup’s On will be carry-out only.
- We are monitoring our community members for signs and symptoms of illness.
- We have initiated a pre-screening for all who enter Siena.
- Group activities sponsored by Siena are canceled or postponed at this time.
- Unnecessary vendors will not be providing services at Siena at this time.
- Transportation is limited to medical appointments and prescription pick up.
- We have systems in place for community members that need assistance with items of necessity.
We continue to monitor the CDC updates and recommendations made by the state and local authorities and do our best to put plans in place for everyone’s safety.
Please follow Facebook or our website for the most current information.